ImmaLadies
Move On
Saturday, September 24, 2011 | 3:01 PM | 0 ♥ Sweet Talking
Assalamualaikum, hey geng.

Hey Boys And Girls. Open Story with this. Even if 2 month ago I broke up with ex boy  (we had 6 month almost 1 year), and now I have other bf, when i playback our song that we sing together before, that made me cry a lot thinking about him. He was the only boy that I loved the most in this life, and now that I know that things will never be the same, it just kills me. What the fucking shit when I am thinking back of him ? Arghh, Stop it Adila. But I still can see clearly, my eyes is not blind with love. You were my everything, why i still can't forget you boy ? Huhh, Im hopeless. I had a special feeling about you, and i knew you feel the same. Boyy, our st date its seems so magical for me and you.I remember all the times that i had with you. Remember when you st came to Rawang just for me ? You look like a  Mr.Bean wearing baju melayu on that day.heee :) We hit it off, i knew it was so real. Memory me and you was haunted my mind. I can't stop it. But now i can't take all the pain that i feel. Reach in your heart, i know im still there. I can feel youu boy. yes for sure i can feel you. I dont wanna hear that you no longer care. I didnt think you would ever do me like this. I didnt think you'd wanna see me depressed. I thought you'd be there for me, this i confess. You said you would never ever leave me no matter what happen, but now ? But now what you did it to me ? Why ? Was that a lie ? Now Im nothing to you, You with another girl that i call bicth ! (sorry -.-" i cant be nice here) Im trying, now on the inside it feels like Im dying. Boyy, I Miss You. Swear ! I Miss Us ! I just thought we were meant to be. I guess now, we'll never know the only thing I want is for you to be happy whether it be with me or wihout me, I just want you to be happy and always smile for me :')

Ya Allah, sumpah Adila rindu dea :')


♥ The Webmaster ♥

 Bonjour Fellas ♥
I AdilaFatin the owner of this blog.sweet 17.taken and UNAVAILABLE.

♥ Tagboard ♥


(!)

♥ Credits To ♥

Skin By : //Scha Ra'ra
Header By:Tok Apit
Edit by : SCHA